The school year comes to a close with our Graduation Ceremony where we come together to acknowledge the academic achievements over the past year.
What to expect at your ceremony?
- Register for you and family/friends
- Arrive 30 minutes early at the venue to pick up your gown and hat
- Picture/photo time with friends, teachers and family
- Find your seat and please remain in that seat until the end of the ceremony
- The ceremony will take about 90 minutes. The basic ceremony structure is as follows:
- Principal’s remarks
- Student Speakers
- Student Awards
- Diplomas are awarded to the graduates, each of whom will cross the stage.
- Buffet dinner